Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 14- The Return Home

Today my journey across the Biblical lands comes to an end.  I started and Egypt and followed the path of that Moses and the Children of Israel took as they fled to the Promised Land. I traveled through the Egyptian wilderness and to Mt. Sinai, to Eilat and on the King's Highway. I visited Amman, Jericho and Jerusalem. I swam in the Mediterranean Sea and climbed Mt. Carmel. The last part of my trip I visited the northern parts of the kingdom including Dan and Lebanon.  I visited archaeological sites across the Judah and Israel. I am sitting in the Tel Aviv Airport, Ben Gurion, getting ready to depart from the Holy Lands and head back to Dallas, Texas. I have had so much fun traveling across such ancient and historic times and seeing firsthand the places I read about daily in the Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment